Books Glory, Glory: My Life
Reviews of the authors John Sattler
- Title: Glory, Glory: My Life
- Autor: John Sattler
- Editor: Nero
- Relaese Date: John Sattler was one of the most feared players of his era. He was equally renowned for his toughness and courage: famously, he played 77 minutes of the 1970 Grand Final with a shattered jaw, leading the Rabbitohs to victory over Manly. Here for the first time he tells his story in his own words and in his own style: honest, uncompromising and direct. It'
- ISBN: -Russell Crowe '
- EAN: s greatest heroes'
- Language: English
- Age of Range: The story of one of the game'
- Edition: allinonedrucker.net
- Format Book: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
- Number of page: s the story of a boy from the bush who led the Pride of the League back to its rightful place at the top of the Sydney premiership. Along the way, Sattler toured with the Kangaroos, played in four winning Grand Finals and survived a near-fatal car crash. While he later built a new life for himself as a proud Queenslander, Sattler will always remain a South Sydney legend and an icon of the game. ' pages
- File Size: 14MB
- Rating: ★★★★★
Description Glory, Glory: My Life by John Sattler
If you say South Sydney, you automatically think of Johnny Sattler. He was the iconic, archetypal Rabbitoh warrior.'
-Ray Martin John Sattler played 195 first-grade matches for the South Sydney Rabbitohs from 1963 to 1972. He captained the club to four Grand Final victories between 1967 and 1971, before finishing his club career with three seasons in the Brisbane Rugby League. He was a member of the 1967-68 Kangaroo Tour of Great Britain and France, and led Australia in three of his four Test matches. Peter Badel is chief league writer for "