Books Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom EPUB
Reviews of the authors Sally McKeown
- Title: Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom
- Autor: Sally McKeown
- Editor: Routledge
- Relaese Date: 26 July 2012
- ISBN: s leading technology experts, this invaluable new resource will enable you to use ICT effectively to make lessons more accessible, motivating and fun. With fifty illustrated case studies and twenty starter activities, this practical resource will help you to introduce new technology into the inclusive classroom. It has been specifically designed to help develop your pupils'
- EAN: learning, particularly for young people with additional needs. Written by two of the UK'
- Language: English
- Age of Range: guide will help you to unlock the enormous potential of new technology in order to enhance pupils'
- Edition: allinonedrucker.net
- Format Book: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
- Number of page: black and whitePublished In: United Kingdom, 26 July 2012Shortisted as ERA Finalist 2013 How can you use ICT to boost the achievement of all your pupils? This practical teachers' pages
- File Size: 11MB
- Rating: ★★★★★
Description Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom by Sally McKeown
key skills, such as problem solving, developing concepts and communicating to different audiences. In each activity, the authors show why and how a particular resource was used and show how similar techniques can be implemented to open up the curriculum to your learners. The authors include timely and realistic advice on how to use a range of technologies from the cheap and cheerful - and even free - to more sophisticated and specialist packages. Find out about: podcasting digital animation iPods and iPads dance mat technology digital storytelling wikis online reading schemes sat nav story boarding games and gaming mobile phones art packages using sound visualisers Whether you'
re already techno-savvy or looking to get started with ICT, this book is full of brilliant ideas on how to engage learners of all abilities using technology. If you'